Fat Killer is the breakdown of excess fat under the skin, also known as cellulite, to be broken down in the form of cells at the cellular level through sweat or the body’s excretion.
Fat Killer is the name of a highly concentrated formula solution. It can break down fat for visible results.
Where can Fat Killer break down fat?
- Upper Arm
Precautions after Fat Killer
- Drink at least 2 liters of water a day. The broken fat is excreted in the urine and sweat.
- Change eating habits to prevent excess fat accumulation.
- Exercise should be done along with it to tighten the skin and prevent excess fat.
- Refrain from massage/treatment after 1 week to reduce bruises and inflammation.
- Avoid injurious or pickled foods.
Additional Tips for Best Results
We recommend RF or HIFU along with it.
RF is a massage to tighten and dissolve fat to remove fat from the body faster. It also helps with blood circulation for healthy looking skin.
ขั้นตอนการทำ ไหม FAT